1.07.2011

Coasters

As mentioned previously, one of my first projects of the year is going to be quilted coasters as gifts for the Pay it Forward creatively Facebook project.
Basically, on Facebook, amongst my knitterly friends you were to post this as your status:
Pay it Forward 2011: I promise to send something homemade to the first 5 people who leave a comment. They must in turn post this and send something they made to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that ...it must be handmade by you ...and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.
 3 of my 5 spots have filled up (comment here if you want the last 2 spots and I will direct you to my Facebook page) and all 3 are knitters so instead of knitting something, I am going to quilt a set of coasters for each person. I found this tutorial here: A Pretty Cool Life that seems to be easy, and I can add more fabrics as I like or make them all the same. Maybe this weekend I will get a moment of quiet to whip them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment