4.27.2011

FINALLY back!

Blogging (and everything pretty much) eluded me the last couple of months. We've been dealing with my husband's health issues, which have gone from bad to worse. He has been in and out of the hospital more times than I can count and is still pretty much home bound. I'll spare you the gory details (you can read them on his blog if you want, thedailytwitch.blogspot.com) but the end result is probably going to be a pretty intense back surgery coming soon. Before that happens we need to move into a ground floor apartment, have a 3rd birthday party for a very special little girl, and get caught up on everything we've missed in the last few months.

In the meantime, the weather is quickly warming up here in Arizona and that means less knitting, hopefully more sewing (because it's cooler than working with wool) and lots of time at the swimming pool either here at our apartment complex, my sister's house, or my parent's house.


Stay tuned for pictures of current projects I'm working on including very little knitting, a few sewing projects, and nail polish? I know, I know that doesn't really fit in with my crafting blog but it's something I've been into lately so I will post about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment