10.17.2010

My to-do list.....

It never ends really but I have actual deadlines I'm dealing with here.....
In order of when they need to be done...
1. finish knitting L's sweater for her pictures on Wednesday. of course there will be pics here.
2. sew a gazillion and 1 sequins onto L's Halloween costume and knit her wig. She's going as Elvis.
3. start on a king size quilt for my parents for Christmas. I don't have a pattern picked out yet but I'll get there. I want something modern but want to use more traditional colors as their bedroom is mostly navy.
4. work up a list of other Christmas gifts that need to be done and put them in order of importance.


That's all I can think of for now but I'm sure more will pop up and I'm sure I won't be able to resist some just for fun quilts in between there. After laundry tomorrow I will finally be able to bind a quilt to be finished! Pics to follow for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment